- Running on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- 1.6 GHz Quad Core Exynos Processor
- Mali 400 MP GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 5.5" Super AMOLED Capacitive Touch screen 720 x 1280 pixels
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Expandable memory upto 32 GB
- Comes in three variants: 16GB/ 32GB/ 64GB
- 4G LTE enabled
- 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.9 MP front facing camera
- Video recording at 1080p at 30fps
- Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC enabled
- 3,100 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Thinner design of 9.4 mm
- Improved S-Pen: The S-Pen, which is an exclusive feature of the Note series has got its new improved look. It's now more thicker, with rubber tip and Pressure sensitivity.
- Quick Command: By getting your S-Pen out of its place, a shortcut tray will appear on screen containing S-Pen enabled apps like Memos, Emails etc.
- Air View: You have hover your S-Pen over any app and a preview pop-up will come. This comes handy in using Emails and Memos.
- Pop-Up Play: This feature is already introduced in Samsung Galaxy S III. This feature lets you use two apps at a same time like you can watch a video while texting.
- Easy Clip: Select and cut a specific shape of an image and by tapping the S-Pen button, you can create a memo with that cutted image.
- Screen Recorder: You can record your on-screen actions similar to what screencasters for PCs are, with this feature.
- Idea Visualizer: It helps in making handwritten illustrations and find them with specific hand-written keywords.
The new Galaxy Note II is truly a stellar with it's great S-Pen integration and its furious processing speed enhanced with butterly smooth Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. It is expected to be launched in late October and the price is expected to be across USD 805/-. From its early review, i can say that when its released, it will sell like a hot-cake and i recommend it to you too. If you can afford that, you should definitely go for it.